Try something different this year and help Dad celebrate Father’s Day for a whole week!
The Days of Gifts is a service, providing you and Dad with an incredible, surprise, multi-day gift-opening experience. Here’s what’s included: Each gift is valued at about $10–$20+; every gift is individually wrapped, ribboned, and labeled (a value of more than $5 per gift); and all gifts are carefully packaged to safely ship.
This 7 Days of Father’s Day Gifts is a package tailored to your recipient—Dad, Grandpa, Father-in-Law, Brother, Uncle, Son, Husband, Boyfriend, or other loved one. Below is a series of questions to help us get to know him. Your answers will help us in choosing the best gifts! All gifts are wrapped and ribboned in a variety of colors! (Ribbon colors vary.)
Most people have a variety of interests that range from A to Z. For instance, is Dad an outdoorsy geek who likes writing and music? Or is he an amateur chef on the serious side who likes computers and technology? With your answers to our questions, we’ll be able to tailor the gifts to your recipient. Example gifts that might be included in The Days of Gifts will be based on your responses and might include:
- Grilling items (for grill masters, campers, or outdoorsmen)
- Games (for the gamer, traveler, or sports enthusiast)
- Cocktail items (for partiers, spirit connoisseurs, or social guys)
- Gourmet Coffees and Teas (for the coffee and tea connoisseur)
- Desk accessories (for the organized, geeky, or trendy person)
- Cooking items (for chefs, the health conscious, or the fitness focused)
- Novelty items (for the fun and hilarious, trendy, and hipster)
- And other unique gifts (for everyone and anyone)
- Shipping: All gifts arrive in one box, distinctively marked for Dad to start opening on Sunday, June 18. Shipping and handling cost for this package is $15.
- Delivery: The box will be scheduled to arrive on or before Saturday, June 17.
- Wrapping: Each individual gift is wrapped or boxed, tied with a ribbon, and labeled for each day it should be opened.
- How it Works: Beginning June 18, Dad starts opening one gift per day for seven days to extend appreciation, celebration, and enjoyment. A gift card with these instructions is included.
- NOTE: Golf balls not included.